Thursday, January 31, 2013

Goodbye "30 Rock"

'30 Rock' just got better - latimes.com

After 7 seasons, 30 Rock will be saying goodbye to its adoring audience. I have read many different views on this: some say that 30 Rock has given up it's humanity so that it can be more funny and that the show suffered because of that; some say that it is one of the most amazing shows we've had in the first 13 years of the 21st Century and that it will be a heavy blow to TV Rotation. Regardless, no one will forget how Tina Fey took a worn out concept and made it funny again. A nice balance of random and heartfelt - I will certainly miss the show, but I am thankfully several seasons behind (because I cannot watch TV on a schedule)... so I still have a lot of catching up to do and episodes that will be new to me.


Update (12:04 MST) Possible Reunion?

No comments:

Post a Comment